Small idea turned to be BIG; UAA Story

It was not a big task to think about alumni association at Utter Ganga (UttarGanga Alumni Association). So, I dreamed of it. Then, fortunately it became big; here goes the story of small that turned into big.

SLC 2062 Batch

When I talked about it with respected school Head Sir (Dhan Bahadur Kuwar), he was so excited. He told me that the UAA is one of the most important things we should do in school. Few days latter I wrote a Proposal about it. The Proposal was not as good as it sounds. I just put my thoughts on paper.

In one chance, I gave it to Head Sir. Once again, he was much happier with me than before. We talked about the plan to start, its timing and how to reach all the alumni. He was very thankful with me and praised my effort openly. “You are first proposal maker”, He said adding,” “You have to present it on our annual function.” Then we made plan on when to organize formal program. He said to me that he would talk with teachers and school management board about the proposal.

Uttar Ganga, where I was nurtured for two years.

I had to leave to Kathmandu sadly. But, as I have heard, the plan is going fine. Many friends and ex-students (some of them are guardians now) are working on it. Hope it would be formed as soon as possible. UAA becomes one of the powerful and most important organizations because of students of largest school in North West Baglung.

My small idea turned to be very BIG for us, for our school and community.

(Association hope to reach maximum numbers of ex-students from Uttar Ganga. For School which has large number of Alumni all around the globe, it will be very beneficial. So, I request to all seniors and friends, please spread these message to your family, friends and relatives so that we will have huge mass on the ground.)

Post a Comment

Comment on my posts!