A Physical History of 'Chhantyal': Example from Khungkhani

It is landslide. 'Pahiro' is one of the major problem in most of the chhantyal villages. It goes back to their original history.
Landslide in Khungkhani, this a example of recent degredation.

Our ancestors were used to work in mining. They discovered many useful metals and dug up the whole hills. They were so brave to do that. Still there is proof. This mining leaded to big landslides and other geographical degredation. There are many places called ' Thulo Pairo' ' Sano Pairo' ( Big landslides, small landslides etc.)

Anonymous –   – (November 22, 2009 at 2:30 AM)  

It was very interesting for me to read this post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Nar Kumar Chhantyal  – (November 27, 2009 at 9:35 PM)  

Thank you so much for your comment. I will post topics related to this is coming days........ keep visiting the blog time to time.....keep in touch

Anonymous –   – (December 26, 2009 at 6:27 PM)  

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for first aid for a heart attack and your post looks very interesting for me.

Anonymous –   – (December 31, 2009 at 11:12 PM)  

It was certainly interesting for me to read this post. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous –   – (January 2, 2010 at 2:42 PM)  

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous –   – (January 22, 2010 at 10:03 PM)  

Keep on posting such themes. I love to read blogs like that. Just add more pics :)

Post a Comment

Comment on my posts!