Price of Friendship

I am telling the story about me, you and everyone. This happened during my journey to renowned international company related to hospitality and tourism. I was born in western part of Nepal. And Deepa…my best friend, to whom I spent innocent childhood with love and respect. After SLC, we came to Pokhara for further study where we met Dinesh. He was handsome boy with pleasant character. We too him as part of our mutual concern that we finally became hardly separable.

With the passage of time, our position also changed. With five years of hard labor and struggle, I completed my Degree. Then I appointed in a multinational company as finance assistant. It was not my desired job, I, therefore came in contact with relatives and friends who were considering starting new business. We discussed, planned, and finally agreed for package tour program. We linked it to all continents with our regional office. The program got such fame that we don’t have worried about our investment.

Because of my business, I got quite far from them. I was actually such a busy that I couldn’t meet them even once a week. But we talked on phone. I what was going on I didn’t know but I was sure that they love and care about me. In return, I also loved both of them.

One evening, while I was having supper, Deepa called me. I picked up mobile joking but I got shocked with her voice. I couldn’t have my meal …because Dipesh was hospitalized. Quickly I got on my car and drove. He was lying in bed as if he was dead. ............................................................

TO BE CONTINUED.
(This is story I wrote during my high school. It is simply fiction and nothing to do with real people which match the names)
Copyright: Nar Kumar Chhantyal

Post a Comment

Comment on my posts!